Couples Therapy
Car Keys

Post Automobile Accident Assessments

If your insurance company is requesting an assessment due to a motor vehicle accident, you will need to meet with a psychologist.


To complete this type of evaluation, an intake session is required, followed by rating scales with the client and/or parent.


Once information is gathered, the clinician will compile the data into a letter that will be provided to both the insurance company and the client. 


If you are unsure whether we can meet your counselling or assessment needs give us a call to receive a free consultation. You can then decide whether we are a good fit for you or your family.

Calgary Clinical Family Psychologists

McAtee Psychology  SE: 11500 29 St SE (Thrive Business Centre)

Ideal for clients living in South Calgary

Monday to Friday: 9 am - 9 pm

Saturdays: 9 am - 4pm

McAtee Psychology  NW: 203, 1982 Kensington Road NW

Ideal for clients living in Central & North Calgary

Mon, Tuesday & Friday: 9 am - 9 pm

Saturdays: 9 am - 4 pm

  • Twitter
Request a free consult/information:

© 2021 by McAtee Psychology Ltd. located in Calgary, Alberta